Curry is the nation’s favourite food isn’t it.
But it’s not just Indian curries, there are Thai curries and Caribbean curries and now, how about Japanese curry?
Blue Dragon make a Japanese Curry Cooking Sauce so it’s easy. Plus, the mild flavour makes it an ideal curry for the whole family.
Here’s a simple recipe for you to try:
- 1 jar of Japanese Curry Cooking Sauce
- 1 aubergine – large, cubed
- 1 butternut squash, cubed
- 1 sweet potato, cubed
- 2 carrots, diced
- 1 white onion, chooped
- cooking oil
1. Fry the chopped onion with oil in a saucepan.
2. Once thee onions are soft add the vegetables and fry a little with the onions.
3. Add 1 cup of water and leave to simmer.
4. Once the water has boiled down a little stir the curry sauce.
5. Let the sauce simmer until it thickens to your desired consistency.
6. Season with chilli to taste.
Serve with Japanese sushi rice. Simple!