This is a simple, delicious, low GL cranberry sauce – don’t just reserve this for the turkey, it’s also lovely on natural yoghurt or toast. Enjoy.
1. Take the cranberries off their stalks, rinse, and put in a pan with the rest of the ingredients.
2. On a high heat bring to a fast boil, and let the mix bubble for a minute or two, then reduce the heat and let it simmer for 10 – 15 minutes.
3. Allow to cool slightly and taste.
4. If you need more sweetness add a little more Sweet Freedom at this point and simmer for a couple more minutes.
5. Pour into the bowl or jar you will be serving it in and allow to cool.
6. If you wish to keep some for later store in the fridge once it has cooled completely.