I hadn’t heard of Carley’s before, but the way some people talk about them makes me wish I had.
You know when something is quality because it comes recommended by the people you talk to.
In this case Carley’s have a reputation for producing the highest quality organic nut and seed spreads.
If you’ve been stuck on peanut butter most of your life, now it’s time to expand your taste buds because an increasing range of nut butters are coming onto the market and they are quite delicious. Try, for example:
- Organic Almond Butter
- Organic Pumpkinseed Butter
- Organic Raw Almond Butter
- Organic Raw Mixed Seed Butter (Sunflower, Pumpkin, Sesame, Linseed & Hemp)
- Organic Raw Rainforest Butter (Brazil Nut & Macadamia)
- Organic Raw White Almond Butter
- Organic Sunflower Seed Butter
You’ll notice that of Carley’s products are also “Raw” which means they can be enjoyed by people who want to eat the most nutrient rich foods possible.
Carley’s make many other nut and seeds butters, as well as a super range of pestos, vegetable spreads, creamy organic hummuses and nutty chocolate spreads. Let’s hope their success spreads from their home in Cornwall to the rest of the UK.