Have you ever gone exploring on market day and come across a stall which sells lots and lots of olives?
Did you ever want to sample all of them? Well now, you have the chance to purchase all those olives online…
Olives Et Al have made olives their passion. Using the finest ingredients and original recipes they have created a gorgeous range of olives you can store in your kitchen all for yourself. All the olives are sold marinating in jars of oil infused with herbs and spices, to achieve inspiring flavours that bring to mind cultures from around the world. There’s no need to refrigerate them as the oil preserves the olive. In fact, within reason, the longer you keep them, the better they taste.
And no artificial colours, flavourings or preservatives either, as you find with so many olives nowadays.
How about gathering a collection of the following…
- Aussie Olives – Kalamata Olives cured in a sweet but tangy mix of Vinegar, Oil and Brine with a nudge of chilli.
- Classic Olives – Sicilian olives with chilli, garlic bay & pepper.
- Moorish Olives – Fully ripenend olives with cumin, coriander & cardamom in extra virgin olive oil.
- Pistou Olives – A French recipe of green olives with basil & garlic in extra virgin olive oil.
- Pitted Green Olives – Fully matured olives in extra virgin oil, perfect for salads, breads or pizzas.
- Pitted Kalamata Olives – Naturally ripened Greek olives in an extra virgin oil infused with Herbes de Provence.
- Oak Smoked Kalamata – Kalamata olives gently smoked over oak chippings then steeped in extra virgin olive oil.
- Sunshine Olives – A Greek recipe of mixed olives marinated with rosemary, garlic & sun-dried tomatoes.
- Verde Olives – Greek olives with lemon, coriander and garlic for a fresh, zesty taste.
You can use the oil for your cooking too, so it’s a real investment in culinary wonders, ready to transform simple into scrumptious.
I’ll leave the last words to Olives Et Al:
“We love food as much as we love life itself. We don’t believe in doing things by halves. If something doesn’t look, taste and smell divine, and feel great in your mouth, then we just won’t make it. It’s as simple as that. But don’t take our word for it, put us to the test. You will not be disappointed but be warned, there’s no going back.”